Sunday, March 18, 2012

02.26.12

The Gospel Brunch (Music) with Miss Angel 02/26/2012 10:00AM to 12:00PM
 The Blind Boys Of Alabama “I'm Journeying On”
 Sister Wynona Carr “Lord Jesus”
 Arizona Dranes “I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go”
 Dorothy Love Coates “He's Calling Me”
 Spirit Of Memphis “God's Got His Eyes On You”
 The Winans “Restoration”
 Johnny Cash “He'll Understand And Say Well Done”
 Fats Domino “WHEN THE SAINTS GO MARCHING IN”
 Nina Simone “Sinnerman (Edit)”
 Marian Anderson “Everytime I Feel The Spirit”
 The Stars of Joy “Help Me Lift Jesus”
 Unique Sons of Faith “I Thank You Lord”
 Mighty Clouds of Joy “Pray For Me”
 Dorothy Norwood “Stand On the Word, Pt. 2”
 Sister Wynona Carr “Dragnet for Jesus (Take 1)”
 THE PILGRIM TRAVELERS “I'm Standing On The Highway”
 Sensational Nightingales “Burying Ground”
 The Tennessee Gospel Society “Jesus On The Mainline”
 The Dixieaires “Christ's ABCs”
 The Caravans “I'm Ready To Serve The Lord”
 Clara Ward “Somewhere”
 Swan Silvertones “Jesus Is A Friend Of Mine”
 The Fairfield Four “Dig A Little Deeper”
 Harry Nilsson “I Guess The Lord Must Be In New York City”
 Neil Diamond “Thank the Lord For the Nightime”

No comments:

Post a Comment