Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Great things underfoot at Radio Boise!!

This is my favorite time of the week...prepping for my show!  I am always looking for great Gospel music to share with you.  We are local programmers at Radio Boise so I hunt around town at our local thrift stores for music.  I give money to St. Vincent's, Idaho Youth Ranch, Salvation Army, Goodwill, Calvary Chapel - so many great places! - while purchasing Gospel music.  There's something so right about that combination.

Another way I harvest my material is through local contributors who want to share with the public library here at the station.  If you have any music you'd like to share (for any music show) that make you think, "now this would be perfect for so-and-so's show" - bring it on down to KRBX 89.9 FM. Make sure to put the program's name, DJ name, or genre of music.  You can also mail it to:

Radio Boise - KRBX 89.9 FM
1020 W. Main St, Suite 50
Boise, ID 83702

We'd love to hear what you have to say - what you would like to hear - so keep in touch, Treasure Valley.  We're YOUR local, community radio station.  Thanks for listening!

Okay, now back to the music...you're gonna LOVE Sunday's show!!

No comments:

Post a Comment