Sunday, October 23, 2011

10.23.11 Playlist

The Gospel Brunch (Music) with Miss Angel 10/23/2011 10:00AM to 12:00PM

Edith & Sherman Collins “I Can't Feel At Home In This World Anymore”
The Original Gospel Harmonettes “Get Away Jordan”
James Shorty, Viola James & Congregation “Is There Anybody Here that Loves My Jesus”
Reverend G. I. Townsel “A Sermon Fragment”
The Abyssinian Baptist Choir “I Want to Ride that Glory Train”
The Ames Brothers “Noah's Ark”
THE PILGRIM TRAVELERS “Gonna Walk Right Out”
T.D. Jakes “Taking It Back”
The Chosen Gospel Singers “Ananais”
Cahalen Morrison “I Get By”
The Sons of the Pioneers “When They Ring Those Golden Bells”
Cincinnatians “God's Gonna Ride On The Rainy Tide”
Johnny Cash “Soft and Tenderly”
Good News Records “A Jesus Thing”
Hillfolk Noir “Gospel Plow”
Etta James “To My Father's House”
Liza Minnelli “Son of a Preacher Man”
Andrae Crouch “Can't Nobody Do Me Like Jesus”
Darrell Mcfadden & The Desciples “City”
Thomas A. Dorsey “HOW MANY TIMES”
The Joy Boyz “Stand Tall In The Lord”
Dorothy Norwood “Old School Blvd., Pt. 2”
Kirk Franklin & The Family “Why We Sing”
Bishop G.E. Patterson “Going Back to Jesus”
Elvis Presley “Run On”
Sister Myrtle Fields “I'M Toiling”
Tommy Ellison & 5 Singing Stars “Lord I want You to Move”
Koko Taylor and Her Blues Machine “The Devil's Gonna Have a Field Day”
The Wailers “hallelujah time”

No comments:

Post a Comment