Sunday, August 21, 2011

08.21.11

The Gospel Brunch (Music) with Miss Angel 08/21/2011 10:00AM to 12:00PM


Kirk Franklin “I Smile”

Marie Knight “Gospel Train”

Mrs. Reese and The Elite Jewels “Beams Of Heaven”

The Dixie Hummingbirds “I Know I've Been Changed”

Dorothy Love Coates & The Original Gospel Harmonettes “99 1/2 Won't Do”

Salem Travelers “Yes, Lord”

Pilgrim Travelers and Lou Rawls “WADE IN the WATER”

Ollie Collins Jr. & Group “Good Sound of Music”

The Country Gentlemen “Where No Cabins Fall”

Benny Martin & Don Reno “"Swing Low, Sweet Chariot"”

Wade Mainer “God's Radio Phone”

Ralph Stanley & The Clinch Mountain Boys “I've Just Seen The Rock Of Ages”

Bob Marley “soul shakedown”

Bob Marley & The Wailers “Adam & Eve”

ACM Gospel Choir “ONE LOVE”

Rev. Charles Nicks Jr. & The St. James Choir “All O My Help”

Marion Williams “Surely God Is Able”

Hightower Brothers “Lord, I'm Running”

The Mighty Number “The Trumpeteers”

Otis Redding “AMEN”

Donnie McClurkin “I'm Walking”

Dorothy Norwood “Hattie B's Daughter Part I”

Sam Cooke and the Soul Stirrers “I'm So Glad - Trouble Don't Last Always”

Donald Lawrence & Company “Let The Word Do The Work”

The Fairfield Four “Wait On The Lord”

John Cougar Mellencamp “When Jesus Left Birmingham”

Come Gather Round Us “God Is Calling”

New Life Community Choir “Right Now Praise”

Reverend F. C. Barnes & Co. “Move In The Room With The Lord”

No comments:

Post a Comment