Tuesday, August 9, 2011

08.07.11

Thanks for being curious about the music we play...keep on listening!


The Gospel Brunch (Music) with Miss Angel 08/07/2011 10:00AM to 12:00PM
Frank Sinatra and The Charioteers “I've Got A Home In That Rock”
The Golden Gate Quartet “Eternal Light”
The Jackson Southernaires “I'm Your Child”
Gabrielaires Quartet “Swing On The Gate”
Trin-I-Tee 5:7 “Mary Don't You Weep”
Joshua's Troop “Everybody Clap Your Hands”
Soweto Gospel Choir “Pride (In The Name Of Love) [Album Version] (Album Version)”
Brother Claude Ely “There Ain’t No Grave Gonna Hold My Body Down”
Shannon Grayson And His Golden Valley Boys “Let Me Travel Alone”
The Old Fashioned Revival Hour Quartet “Jesus Is Mine”
Sam Cooke and the Soul Stirrers “Must Jesus Bear This Cross Alone”
Tommy Magness And His Tenessee Buddies “When I Safely Reach the Other Shore”
Janis Joplin “Mercedes Benz”
Mississippi Fred McDowell “When I Lay My Burden Down”
Pilgrim Jubilee Singers “True Story”
Nat "King" Cole “Every Time I Feel The Spirit”
The Staple Singers “RESPECT YOURSELF”
The Imperials “Higher Power”
The Blind Boys Of Alabama “PEOPLE GET READY”
The Downs Family “He'll Take You Through”
Little Richard with the King of Gospel Singers “Joy Joy Joy”
Kim Kuzma & San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus “Operator”
She and Him “Swing Low, Sweet Chariot”
Harry Belafonte “In That Great Gettin' Up Morning”
Gospel Tones “I Just Rose”
Mahalia Jackson “The Christian's Testimony”
Sandra Crouch and Friends “I Feel Like Praising Him”
Trin-I-Tee 5:7 “God's Triangle”
Trancendence Gospel Choir “Maybe God's Trying to Tell You Something”
Tamela Mann “Joy Of The Lord”
Hiroshi Takashima & The Soul Meeting “Have A Talk With God”

No comments:

Post a Comment