Sunday, July 1, 2012

07.01.12 Playlist

The Gospel Brunch (Music) with Miss Angel 07/01/2012 10:00AM to 12:00PM
 Naomi Shelton & The Gospel Queens “What More Can I Do?”
 Mavis Staples “I'LL FLY AWAY”
 Rod Stewart & Long John Baldry “Up Above My Head”
 Gillian Welch “I'm Not Afraid To Die”
 Birmingham Jubilee Singers “Great Gittin' Up Mawnin'”
 Heavenly Gospel Singers “I'm Going to Telephone to Glory”
 Highway QCs “I Dreamed Heaven Was Like This”
 Mighty Clouds of Joy “Call Him Up”
 The Dixie Hummingbirds “Christian Automobile”
 Dottie Peoples “Do It”
 West End Orchestra and Singers “The Old Landmark”
 Mississippi Singers “Yes Indeed”
 Mountain Blue “Gospel Train”
 Oak Ridge Boys “Glory, Glory Clear The Road”
 Gillian Welch “The Devil Had A Hold of Me”
 Ola Belle Reed “God Put A Rainbow In The Clouds”
 Rev. Charles H. Nicks, Jr. & The St. James Baptist Church Adult Choir “I Can Depend On God”
 Birmingham Jubilee Singers “WADE IN the WATER”
 The Dixie Hummingbirds “Call On The Lord”
 Mitchell's Christian Singers “What Kinda Shoes Do the Angels Wear?”
 Tedeschi Trucks Band “Wade In The Water (Live)”
 Vintage Trouble “Nobody Told Me”
 Mighty Walker Brothers “God Been Good to Me”
 The Highway Q.C.'s “TEACH ME”
 Twinkie Clark “Bless You Real Good”
 LaShun Pace “All Things Working (Radio Edit)”

No comments:

Post a Comment