Sunday, May 6, 2012

05.06.12


The Gospel Brunch (Music) with Miss Angel 05/06/2012 10:00AM to 12:00PM

Sensational Nightingales “Somewhere To Lay My Head”
PJ Owens and Beyond Prayze “Jesus Is All”
The Blind Boys Of Alabama “Take the High Road (feat. Oak Ridge Boys)”
THE OAK RIDGE BOYS “Glory, Glory Clear the Road”
The Sons of the Pioneers “What You Gonna Say to Peter”
Mississippi Singers “Yes Indeed”
Jean-Rene' Ella “WADE IN the WATER”
Southern Tones “It Must Be Jesus”
Jimmy McGriff “I've Got A Woman (Parts 1 & 2)”
Ray Charles “I've Got A Woman”
Al Kooper “I Believe to my Soul”
Bob Dylan “Like a Rolling Stone”
The Canton Spirituals “Been Good”
Zion Harmonizers “Jesus Is On The Mainline”
Wanda Nero Butler “My Soul Says Yes”
Blind Willie & Kate McTell “God Don't Like It”
Irma Meeks & The Faith Temple Radio Choir “I'M Determined To Live For Jesus”
Mississippi Singers “Daniel Saw The Stone”
Sothers Sons “Lift Every Voice And Sing”
The Sensational Nightingales “At The Meeting”
Swan Silvertones “Jesus Is A Friend Of Mine”
Felicia Taylor “WAR”
Queen “SOMEBODY TO LOVE”
Radio Four “How Much I Owe”
Southland Singers “Serve The Lord”
Testerina Primitive Baptist Church “Church Service Excerpt”
Thomas A. Dorsey “It's A Highway to Heaven”

No comments:

Post a Comment