Sunday, April 1, 2012

04.01.12

Thanks for being curious about the music we play...keep on listening!
The Gospel Brunch (Music) with Miss Angel 04/01/2012 10:00AM to 12:00PM
Second Baptist Mass Choir “Going to a Place”
Jimmy Cliff “MANY RIVERS TO CROSS”
Marvin Gaye “GOD IS LOVE”
Jerome Alexander “I'll Be a Fool for the Lord”
Emmylou Harris “We Shall Rise”
Larry Sparks “Gospel Train”
Dixie Chicks “Praise the lord and pass the ammunition”
Laurie Lewis & Her Bluegrass Pals “When I Get Home”
Patty Loveless “Friends In Gloryland”
The Staple Singers “Samson And Delilah”
Jimmy Hicks “He's a Wonder In My Soul”
Dorothy Norwood “We've Come A Long Way”
Ziggy Marley “This Train (feat. Willie Nelson)”
The Sacred Shakers “Jordan Is A Hard Road To Travel”
Betty & The Ozark Mountain Music “On the Wings of a Dove”
Fred McDowell “Tell the Angels”
Hillfolk Noir “The Lord Will Come”
The Sacred Shakers “I'm Gonna Do My Best”
The Blind Boys Of Alabama “I Just Rose To Tell You”
The Echoaires “Run On (Live)”
Chris Bolton “OH HAPPY DAY”
Bonnie Raitt featuring Ben Harper “Well Well Well”
Mavis Staples “I Belong To The Band”
Dottie Peoples “Old Landmark”
The Williams Singers “Feel Like Hav'n Church”
The Melodians “RIVERS of BABYLON”
Ricky Dillard & The New Generation Chorale “Signs of the Judgement”
Mavis Staples “STEP INTO THE LIGHT”

No comments:

Post a Comment