Sunday, January 29, 2012

1.29.12 Playlist

The Gospel Brunch (Music) with Miss Angel 01/29/2012 10:00AM to 12:00PM


THE PILGRIM TRAVELERS “Jesus Hits Like The Atom Bomb”

Bright Light Quartet “Po' Lazarus”

Lyle Lovett “I'm a Soldier In the Army of the Lord (From 1997 "The Apostle")”

Bessie Jones & Hobart Smith “It Just Suits Me”

I.D. Beck “Testimony”

Cordelia's Dad “The Traveler”

Odetta “Meetin At the Building”

Mississippi Mass Choir “When I Rose This Morning”

Sacred Harp Singers at Liberty Church “I'M GOING HOME”

Mumford & Sons “Awake My Soul (Live At Shepherd's Bush Empire)”

Tia Blake “Plastic Jesus”

Lari White “There Is Power In The Blood”

Loretta Lynn “Where No One Stands Alone”

Alison Krauss & Union Station “Down To The River To Pray”

The Carter Family “Waitin’ On The Far Side Banks of Jordan”

ReelTime Travelers “Like A Songbird That Has Fallen”

Lester Flatt “Father's Table Grace”

Mac Powell “Help Me to Sing”

The Venice Four with Rose Stone and The Abbot Kinney Lighthouse Choir “Let YOur Light Shine On Me”

The Soul Stirrers “Jesus I’ll Never Forget”

Golden Gate Quartet “When They Ring Them Golden Bells”

Spirit Of Memphis “Everytime I Feel The Spirit”

Whitney Houston “He's All Over Me (Feat. Shirley Caesar & The Georgia Mass Choir)”

Cissy Houston & Sweet Inspirations “The 23rd Psalm”

Billy Rivers And The Angelic Voices Of Faith “I'LL FLY AWAY”

Jimmy Martin “I Like to Hear ‘Em Preach It”

John Alexander's Sterling Jubilee Singers “Little Wooden Church On The Hill”

Bill Withers “Grandma's Hands (Live feat. Fred Wesley & Ross)”

Bob Marley and the Wailers “Adam And Eve”

No comments:

Post a Comment