Sunday, November 13, 2011

11.13.11 Playlist

The Gospel Brunch (Music) with Miss Angel 11/13/2011 10:00AM to 12:00PM

Mitchell's Christian Singers “Them Bones”

Dorothy Love Coates “Oh My Lord”

THE PILGRIM TRAVELERS “I'm Standing On The Highway”

Thomas A. Dorsey with Bessie Griffin “I DON'T KNOW WHY”

Birmingham Jubilee Singers “Don't You Want That Stone?”

Kris Kristoffersen “The Pilgrim: Chapter 33”

Willie Nelson “Uncloudy Day”

The Devil Makes Three “Help Yourself”

Patsy Cline “JUST A CLOSER WALK WITH THEE”

Otis Redding “AMEN”

Viola James “I'm Going Home to Live with Jesus”

Sharon Jones and The Dap Kings “Answer Me”

Memphis Minnie “DOWN BY THE RIVERSIDE”

The Tennessee Gospel Society “Jesus Is On The Mainline”

Matthew Reveles “Oh My Lord”

Old and In the Way “Wicked Path of Sin”

Charlie Rich “Amazing Grace”

Neil Young “He Was the King”

Elvis Presley “If The Lord Wasn't Walking By My Side”

Billy Rivers & The Angelic Voices of Faith “Praise Break”

Dorothy Love Coates “Wade In The Water”

Rev. F. W. McGee “Fifty Miles Of Elbow Room”

The Sacred Shakers “Straighten 'Em”

Doc Watson “The Lost Soul”

Ishman WIlliams & the Williams Singers “The Old Ship Of Zion”

The Swan Silvertones “There'll Be Peace In the Valley”

Billy Rivers And The Angelic Voices Of Faith “I'll Fly Away”

The Selah Singers “Down Here I've Done My Best”

No comments:

Post a Comment