Sunday, June 12, 2011

06.12.11 Playlist

"Heaven" - Mary, Mary
"Going To Shout All Over God's Heaven" - Louis Armstrong
"I Must Tell Jesus" - Sister Jessie Mae Renfro
"I'll Go" - Mt. Zion Goldenaires
"He'll Answer Prayer" - Mighty Holy Light Gospel Singers
"You Better Mind" - Reverend Gary Davis
"Old Time Religeon"- The Blind Boys of Alabama
"Soon and Very Soon" - Andrae' Crouch
"Will You Be There" - Michael Jackson with the Andrae' Crouch Choir
"If The Lord Wasn't Walking By My Side" - Elvis Presley & The Statesmen Quartet
"I'll Walk Dem Golden Stairs" - J. D. Sumner & The Stamps Quartet
"Ezekiel Saw The Wheel" - The Dixie Hummingbirds
"Stomp" - Kirk Franklin & God's Property
"Like A Prayer" - Madonna with the Andrae' Crouch Choir
"Mercy, Mercy, Me" - Fitzroy Burroughs
"Grandma's Hands intro" - Bill Withers
"Grandma's Hands" - Bill Withers
"In My Time of Dyin'" - Tom Brosseau
"Knockin' On Heaven's Door" - Bob Dylan
"I Shall Not Be Moved" - The Lewis Family
"Let The Church Roll On" - Flatt & Scruggs
"Down By The Riverside" - Patsy Cline
"Lay Down (Candles In The Rain)" - Melanie
"I Get By" - Cahalen Morrison
"Take My Hand, Precious Lord" - Thomas A. Dorsey/Beverly Crawford
"What He's Done For Me" - The Blind Boys of Alabama
"Glory Hallelujah" - Cincinnatians
"Joyful, Joyful" - Vickie Winans
"By Your Side" - Naomi Shelton & The Gospel Queens
"He Lives" - Carlton Pearson/Beverly Crawford
"Oh La De Da" - The Staple Singers

No comments:

Post a Comment